Winter in Porter Township

2010 Porter Township Zoning Resolution

Porter Township Zoning Map

Porter Township Comprehensive Plan 2000

Porter Township Comprehensive Plan Map 2000


Before starting a building, you must purchase a zoning permit from the township zoning inspector, a driveway permit, a sewage permit from the health department, an electrical permit and a building permit from the county building department.

Zoning Inspector

Paul Reida - 740-965-6830

Driveway Permit

If you live on a Township Road, call Eddy Ambrose (740-965-3517). If you live on a County Road, call the County Building Department at 740-833-2200.

Delaware County Health Department


Delaware County Building Department



For any questions, or to submit information to be added to this website, please contact Township Trustee Bob Ryan, the website coordinator.

Last Updated: August 29, 2012